The enut-plan was to be delivered digitally and this needed a strong technology platform to carry this product as a renewable subscription.
In addition, the overall nutrition consulting service needed a single digital window interface for the growing customer base, which enabled the business to reach out to global audiences.
The web site was the primary and the only way in which the customers of the enut-plan would access the doctor’s services.
The web property had to be fast, responsive and interactive. Customers had to be able to purchase subscriptions to the nutrition consulting services like enut-plan, pay online, access the expertise digitally and renew the subscription at the end of the term
The website was also expected to optimize marketing and sales, reducing travel and face to face time, thereby leading to a more productive experience for their customers (and their staff)
The second part of the challenge was to track the ongoing multiple marketing campaigns for several projects to get more visibility on the popularity of each project and success of each campaign. In addition, they needed a central system to capture, nurture and logically close on each inbound lead. The current methods had run their course and were leading to lost business opportunities.
The Embudo team, worked closely with the doctor’s team to understand their requirement, map their customers’ personas and design the workflows for each operation. The core focus was to improve and streamline the CX keeping in mind the potential non-tech nature of most of the customers.
The outcome was a high performing digital front face to the company in the form of a dynamic, responsive web site. The web site was also to be instrumental in building trust with the visitors.
Customers were provided their own space after login, in which they interacted with the doctor’s team to engage, share and receive updates, besides onboarding, paying and renewing the subscription.
As a bonus, there was a strong digital trail and tracking of the customers’ progress through the consulting journey.
A consolidated dashboard was developed by Embudo to get a central view of all leads captured along with their attributes such as campaign source, media, geo, device, time, etc., to gain insights and track these leads through the lead pipeline.
The graphical dashboard was a live view into the inbound lead flow, providing real time insights into the campaign performance to all stakeholders.
- A website platform which can scale with demand.
- A comprehensive and easy backend to allow easy updates to the content.
- More visibility for the company with an enhanced, polished and consistent brand appeal.
- The simple but powerful lead management system, developed by Embudo, ensured 100% lead capture and 100% lead follow up, which not just resulted in improved response time, but also led to more conversions due to consistent lead nurturing.
- The automation in this flow set the team free from the mundane & error prone task of maintaining data and let them focus instead on leveraging data to bring more business.
- The system could now show leads classified by region, industry, size, source and help streamline, tune and align the upstream marketing efforts.
- A central, consolidated view for the customer via a login portal and therefore a single window to engage with any department of the doctor’s service.
- A single point to send out alerts, notifications and receive pictures, charts, etc sent by the customers for a review/comment.
About Embudo & Xebec
Embudo tech is a division of Xebec Communications and is a new age marketing technology integration company, blending long years of deep branding and marketing experience with integration of cutting-edge web and mobile technologies to help your business grow consistently and attract new visitors, engage them meaningfully, nurture them through their life cycle, convert them to paying customers and retain them by continually exceeding their rising expectations.
Embudo understands that developing the solution is not enough. Embudo will not just design and develop technology enabled solutions for your business, but can also take full responsibility to host securely, deliver efficiently, update, backup, and maintain the solutions from Embudo’s cloud platform or a cloud platform of your choice, 24/7, thus providing complete SLA backed life cycle services.
To learn how Embudo Tech can help your business, please visit www.embudotech.com